Tomorrowland Festival - 2019
Music is life, that’s why our hearts have beats. And if the music hits our heart, we dance. Does music make you groove and go crazy? Does it bring a sense of euphoria in you? Well, Tomorrowland is calling for you.
- What is the Tomorrowland festival?
Set in the city of Boom in Belgium, this marvel is the world’s biggest and craziest EDM music festival and boasts the likes of Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Alan Walker, Tiësto and hundreds of other top DJs from across the world. Attracting over tens of thousands of music lovers from all around the globe and uniting them in the name of one language - music. This spectacle lasts across two weeks and is a lifetime experience.
Founded in 2005, the first Tomorrowland festival attracted just 9000 people and hence has been on the up with the 2017 edition inviting over a whopping 180000 tourists to celebrate music and love. Every edition of the Tomorrowland festival has a specific theme and apart from the music, the festival also displays various stage designs and astonishing fireworks. The mainstage of the Tomorrowland festival is where the biggest DJs perform. However, each stage has unique fascinating decoration with exquisite detailing and is quite the attraction. If you want to do something else from dancing and listening to music, the Tomorrowland festival has you covered. You can always watch the professional dancers perform, or visit the ‘Church of Love’, have a boat ride, relax in the shade, grab a bite or even meet other people from several other countries and enjoy with them.
Tomorrowland is situated between Brussels and Antwerp. The easiest way to reach the Tomorrowland music festival is to reach Brussels and then travel via train to Boom. The Tomorrowland festival kicks off even before you reach the ground. Brussels Airways has flights personalized for people traveling to Tomorrowland. These flights are filled with tourists only traveling to Tomorrowland and have a party in the sky. As soon as you land, there are pre-parties which give you a small taste of the actual Tomorrowland music festival. The festival grounds of Dreamville is the best place to stay for your trip and holds several tents, rooms, cabanas, etc. where the tourists from various parts of the world can meet, relax and live together during the festival. Apart from this, the Tomorrowland festival is like a global restaurant with different types of cuisine that tickle your tastebuds. After every edition, an official after-movie is released which captures the spirit and soul of the Tomorrowland festival and is sure to induce a nostalgic effect in you.
Acquiring the tickets for the Tomorrowland music festival is like winning a lottery and requires luck on your side. With over 2 million people trying to get it, Tomorrowland tickets are usually sold out in a matter of a few minutes. Depending on the amount of fun you want to have, you can select the Tomorrowland tickets of your choice. The “Magical Friday”, “Incredible Saturday”, and “Glorious Sunday” tickets are individual day tickets and starts at €98. The “full madness” ticket covers the entire weekend and starts at €270. The “full madness” comfort pass includes the entire weekend, along with VIP access, and other mainstage entries. The Tomorrowland festival ticket price basically depends on the type of pass you require. Apart from these tickets, there are several other packages such as Dreamville packages, Global Journey packages that include accommodation, flight tickets, food, etc.
The Tomorrowland tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis and therefore requires extreme caution and preparation. In order to get these treasured tickets, you need to pre-register first by submitting your basic details when the pre-registration opens. Once this is done, you have to wait for the day when the Tomorrowland tickets are out to proceed with the booking. There is a worldwide sale or worldwide pre-sale to book your tickets. Since these get sold out in a few minutes, you have to be really quick and hope for a good ounce of luck. The tickets are in the form of wristbands, and these also act as your electronic wallet.
Image Source - flicker.com
Tomorrow festival for the year 2019 has the theme “The Book of Wisdom - The Return” and is scheduled to be held between 19th - 28th July. This is a return of the fan favorite theme from 2012. The stages at the Tomorrowland festival are designed based on this. Since the festival is in the month of July, it’s usually between 14 to 23℃. So get ready with your awesome summer outfits as you’re going to wear these. Apart from this, it’s advisable to carry -
- Raincoat or umbrella just in case the gods of weather gets little crazy.
- Pair of sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Camera to not miss out on capturing the best moments of your life.
- Set of Earplugs, well, we all know how loud EDMs can get.
- Comfortable shoes as you’re going to do a lot of jumping, dancing, and walking.
Once you have bought the tickets, you can relax as the toughest bit is over, and all you need now is to get your Belgium visa to be on your way to enjoying the Tomorrowland music festival.
- Belgium tourist visa -
To visit the Tomorrowland festival, you need to travel to Belgium. And this requires the help of a Belgium tourist visa. The Belgium visa allows a person to visit the country for the purpose of tourism for 90 days in a 180 day period. To start applying for the Belgium visa, you need a set of documents as per the Belgian embassy. These include -
- A valid Passport
- 2 identical photographs
- The Belgium visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Covering letter stating details, purpose, and length of stay
- Travel itinerary
- Confirmed flight tickets and proof of accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Proof of occupation
- Financial documents showing sufficient funds
Once you acquire the necessary documents, you can apply online through the embassy website or a much better option of consulting a visa agency. Visa agencies help you to obtain your easier and stress-free to ensure you enjoy the Tomorrowland festival.
- Who can apply for a Belgium visa?
Travelers visiting Belgium for the sole purpose of tourism can apply for the Belgium tourist visa. If you’re traveling to the Tomorrowland festival, it is considered as tourism. For other purposes of visits, there are other types of visas.
To apply for a tourist visa, you must be -
- A citizen of the country you are applying from, or
- A foreign citizen with a residential permit in the country you’re applying from.
Anyone belonging to these can apply for the visa. However, depending on your employment status, you will require a different set of documents. For minors, the documents require a NOC and letter from their parents along with the rest.
- Why apply through a visa agent?
Visa agencies are a group of professionals that are experienced with the process of submitting the application for the visa. The major benefits of using visa agents include -
- High success rate: They make sure your visa application is successful as they know the ins and outs of the entire process and are well experienced with it.
- Strong working relationship: They have good trust and relationship with different people in the process, and therefore can get the work done easier.
- Time-saving, and less stressful: The purpose of visiting the Tomorrowland festival is to enjoy. So it is necessary for you to be stress-free. Visa agencies get the job done faster, and also make sure that you do not have to worry about the process.
- Saves money: You are already spending a lot to get your Tomorrowland tickets. However, you can save money by using the help of a travel agency helps in limiting unnecessary expenditures. They know the right tools and procedures to use and thereby increases efficiency.
- Hassle-free experience: Since most of the work is done by the agents, you have a hassle-free experience with the application.
For your trip to the Tomorrowland festival, a visa agency makes your process much accurate and easier. However, alternatively, you can apply for the visa all on your own. Both have their merits and demerits, and it is up to you to weigh them and choose what’s best for you. After all, you are the one going to party hard and enjoy the miracle of the Tomorrowland festival
Once you have the Tomorrowland tickets and have obtained your Belgium visa, you are all set to have the time of your life at the Tomorrowland festival. Be sure to carry your proud Indian flag along with you. Get ready to forget all your problems, and have the time of your life at this magical place. Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat!