Czech Republic Embassy in Delhi, India
- 50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri
South West Delhi 110021
- CONTACT NUMBER
- +91 11 2415 5200
- WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday
- WORKING HOURS
- 8.30 AM - 4.30 PM
- HEAD OF MISSION
- H.E. Mr Milan Hovorka , Ambassador
- DESTINATION MAP
- Google Map Link
Jurisdiction is the operational range of the diplomatic mission. Based on the location, every mission has its own jurisdiction. Czech Republic diplomatic missions situated in different states and major cities in India have different jurisdictions as per their power and capacity. An Indian candidate may apply to a particular mission depending on their State of Residence (It is the state that you have been residing for more than six months). The duties of the mission are classified accordingly.
The Czech Republic Embassy is the one of the diplomatic missions of Czech Republic in India. Conducting visa interviews, providing Embassy attestation, helping the needy with the immigration process are some of the major duties of the Czech Republic Embassy. Czech Republic has its jurisdiction as following:
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Andaman And Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra And Nagar Haveli, Daman And Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Telangana
Consular services/Responsibilities of Czech Republic Embassy:
The consulates and embassies have services to provide to the seekers. The services provided are listed as follows:
- Represent Czech Republic as a country: Adhering to the relationship and benefits of the Czech Republic union, improving the communication level of both countries are the ways how the Embassy represents the country of Czech Republic. Taking care of the political, economic, social, cultural and defence issues as well as any other matter of interest to Czech Republic are other duties of the Embassy.
- Assisting the authorities from Czech Republic to visit India: There are times when the authorities from the country might need to visit India for some reason. The Embassy is obliged to assist them in entering the country and assisting their matters here.
Issuance of an Indian visa for Czech Republic: The Embassy has certain duties towards issuing of visa for the Indian citizens. The duties are listed as follows:
- Taking in the applications: Applications made online or offline directly on the country website or country Embassy website are accepted by the Czech Republic Embassy. These can be tourist visas, employment visas, resident visas or business visas.
- Verification of the forms: The forms are verified by the Embassy and checked if the information provided is valid. The further process is then carried onwards.
- Attestation of documents: It is a part of the visa documentation process which is done by obtaining a stamp from the Embassy. There are other levels of document authentication prior to the Embassy attestation. It is done for the issuing of long-term visas like a resident, employment or student visa.
- Conducting visa interviews: The Embassy conducts interviews for the visa applicants whenever required. There is a specialized department for the handling of visas.
- Helping the Czech Republic citizens with their passport issues: The Czech Republic Embassy officials assist the citizens from Czech Republic who is in India at the moment and have passport-related issues.
- Lost passport affidavit: If the passport is lost, an FIR complaint must be lodged at the Police Station. A lost passport must also be issued so that the Embassy can help with the further process.
- Circulate a new passport: At times, a temporary passport is issued by the Embassy in the case of a lost passport.
- Consular help to the citizens of Czech Republic: Assistance is provided to the individuals of Czech Republic at the time of arrest or any kind of the judiciary reasons.
- Attending to commercial and financial matters: The Embassy also takes care of the financial matters and the business-related affairs that concern the government of Czech Republic..
In order to get the required services from the Czech Republic Embassy, you can contact the Embassy directly for any kind of inquiries and issues related to visa and regulations or the passport requirements. Although, you may need to ensure that the Embassy officials are available before visiting. The address and the office hours must be confirmed by contacting them virtually first.
The information given above is accurate to a point. Yet, we do not promise that the information is complete and can be 100% relied upon. We will still recommend you to contact the Embassy personally in case of any queries that directly relate to it feel free to point out any errors in the data provided.